The Covid-19 crisis made businesses realize how essential automation is for business and agility. The Covid situation challenged the inefficiencies of the traditional business models that rely on manual operations. The global robotic process automation (RPA) market is expected to grow more than 13 billion U.S dollars by 2030 (Source: Statista). Robotic process automation (RPA) is enabling businesses across the world to reduce costs, improve operational efficiency, provide
customer satisfaction, and more.
Robotic process automation has witnessed exponential growth over the past two years. The latest market trends show that RPA will dominate in 2022 and continue to do so in the coming years. According to Gartner’s prediction, 90% of the prominent organizations globally will adopt RPA in some form by 2022 for scaling up their businesses. RPA will play a key role in improving the process quality, speed, productivity, etc., in companies.
Here are a few Robotic Process Automation trends and predictions in 2022
One of the main reasons for deploying robotic process automation technology is, it reduces time, effort, and cost to execute time-consuming and repetitive tasks. With robotic process automation (RPA), businesses can save time and generate higher ROI. Moreover, RPA can also safeguard businesses from future crises like the Covid-19 pandemic.
Because of Robotic Process Automation, there is a massive digital transformation in HR, banking services, financial services, and many more businesses. RPA is one of the rapidly-growing technologies in the world. According to Grandview Research, the service sector accounted for the highest share of 61% and it is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Let’s look at the trends and predictions for RPA in 2022.
- Adopting RPA centers of excellence (CoE) will be prevalent as they will standardize RPA by reducing maintenance, bot faults, etc.
- With the advancing technologies, RPA bots can benefit from other developing technologies like artificial intelligence.
- By 2022 RPA will incorporate artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning techniques.
- Automation acquisitions rise in 2021 will continue their pace in 2022 and beyond.
- The RPA industry is booming faster and will grow tremendously in 2022. RPA bots and artificial intelligence solutions have grown past few years. And it is predicted to grow in 2022, where companies can drive higher benefits from automated planning and delivery.
As mentioned above, the trends show RPA will dominate in 2022. And we at SVAM will help you make the most of RPA and thrive through these challenging times. You can be part of changing the business world with the help of our RPA solutions. With the best RPA practices, we will help you build a sustainable business and take it to new heights.