Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design and implement technical solutions in WorkDay to support Corporate Systems teams including HR, Finance and others.
- Configure software products in Workday.
- Analyze business requirements and collaborate with Business Analysts and Business stakeholders to accurately define the organization’s needs.
- Design, develop/implement, configure, test and deploy integrations and changes to vendor software based technical solutions.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance teams to ensure sufficient and complete testing of delivered solutions.
- Assume responsibility for all phases of development from business requirement to delivery and deployment to production.
- Deep functional knowledge of Workday.
- Business domain experience working with at least one of the following business functional areas: HR, Talent Management, Benefits, Finance, Payroll, Legal.
- Experience with XML and XSLT
- Effectively interface with clients on progress
- Ensure projects are being done properly, on time, and up to our high standards
- Ensure absolute clientele satisfaction with service and project outcomes
Optional but a plus:
- Experience working in an agile development process (XP, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience integrating with SOAP and REST web services.
- Experience working with Workday Studio or similar integration tool
- Masters in Computer Science, or Bachelors in Computer Science with commensurate work experience, or equivalent work experience.