Dhananjay has 19+ years of progressive global experience in Information Technology has enabled to deliver various kind of roles like Project/Program Management, Business Process Transformation, Pre-Sales, Infrastructure management, Solution architecture, IT Risk management, IT advisory, Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Programmer Analyst etc.
Currently working as a Practice Head of Solution Portfolio and providing leadership for the whole group and has contributed to the extent of rebuilding the offshore center for Project/Service delivery.
In this role Dhananjay has:
• Developed & implementing Technology Resiliency Roadmap, Business Transformation & Cloud Strategy for various customers.
• Project Management, Business Requirements Collection, Analysis, Process Mapping, Design Documentation and Solution Delivery.
• Architected & Implemented Cloud First strategy, established Cloud Competency and implemented DevOps cloud for quick build and release management using Azure Pipeline.
• Managing Offshore delivery center in order to provide software development services, hosted team for development and QA to various customer across the United States.
• Controlling Architectural practice as per defined guideline for business architecture, technical architecture, data architecture, security and performance architecture.
• Leading Pre-Sales team and ensure the nature of proposal as per business need and has essence of industry-standard solution practice.
• Established competency center for DevOps, Mobility, SharePoint/O365, QA automation, Data Analytics, Agile, Microsoft.Net, Open Source Solution and Emerging Technologies (Includes BlockChain, IoT, RPA-UIPath, ML & AI)
• Implemented for large scale application for EMR and defined API strategy for future scalability. Have planned implementation for ML capability in Tab application to reduce manual data entry by Doctors.
• Designed an EMR system for Ophthalmologists as per US healthcare practice in SaaS model and being widely used by ophthalmologists.
• Application Architecture for experience in various Microsoft and open-source Applications including Workflow customization and Database.
• In process of establishing a new era Digital Division using new industry-standard practices and promote digital practice across the organization.
• Ideation, assessment and implementation of various POC and promote innovation using emerging technologies.